[vdr] PVR Plugin

Hi,

i posted some weeks ago about my problem. I want to use my Hauppauge PVR card (MPEG2 Hardware Encoder board) with VDR for analog channels.

I used the sky plugin from VDR to make this possible. It is working very good at the moment, the only problem i have, is that i cant implement a channel switching function.

I only have to change the frequency with an IOCTL i think, but i dont know, how to do that. Maybe anyone can help me here ? Klaus ??

Greetings,
Andre Neumann

Home | Main Index | Thread Index