[vdr] Re: PVR Plugin

On Wed, May 14 2003, at 22:55:39 +0200, Andre Neumann wrote:
> I used the sky plugin from VDR to make this possible. It is working
> very good at the moment, the only problem i have, is that i cant
> implement a channel switching function.
>
> I only have to change the frequency with an IOCTL i think, but i dont know, how to do that. --

What kernel driver are you using? You could take a look at the kernel
driver source and see what ioctls are supported. I could perhaps help
you if you can't figure it out yourself. Or if you have some other tool
for channel switching in Linux, you could look at the source for that
program.

  Björn

--
Björn Andersson <bjorn@iki.fi>