[vdr] Re: vdr killed my video archive

Hi,

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:
Well, looks like this isn't just that easy...
I'll need to look into this again once I rewrite the video
directory code to make it keep recordings on the same disk.

In the meantime I'll change the default "Lifetime" parameter
to 99 (as suggested by Oliver Endriss) and will keep edited
recordings from being deleted automatically if the disk runs
full (as suggested by Emil Naepflein).

Klaus

I for myself have changed the lifetime values in the setup to 99,
and renamed all recordings that have not been deleted to ...99...
But, in the next few months, there won't be the chance to test it,
because I have a lot of free now :-(

Anyway, thanks to everybody for help and warm words. But, hey, it's
been only movies. No reason to cry for more than one day.

Bye, Ingo

--
* Ingo Janetzki                              Phone: +49-6221-1486-12 *