[vdr] Re: can anyone help with VDR on dbox2 ?

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 05:33:28PM +0200, Johannes Sch?ller wrote:
> hi!
>
> please let me know if anyone here uses tuxbox / VDR on the dbox2.
> i tried to compile it several times but w/o success.
>
> see this for (a little) details. http://cvs.tuxbox.org/
>
> maybe it's just not working at all, or i have to use a special cvs version,
> so a little help is very much appreciated.
>
> you can o/c answer per pm if you think that this doesn't belong to this
> list.

For me it work(s/ed) "out of the box". I don't think it matters, but i
don't flash the software, i use a NFS-Root.

Btw. You copied the "U-Codes" or in other words, Neutrino/Enigma/LCars
works?

The only problem i (still) have is that recording/playback doesn't work.

Bis denn