[vdr] EPG problems on ORF

Hi,

today I recognized that the EPG behaviour on ORF is somewhat strange. For
example, "Hör mal wer da hämmert" and "Malcolm mittendrin" were listed twice
in the program menu. The first entry contained only the name of the show, the
second one also contained a subtitle. Moreover I noticed that sometimes
extended information (i.e a detailled description) on the program on ORF is
shown in VDR, sometimes it isn't, although I think ORF transmits this
information on nearly every show (correct me if I'm wrong here).

Similar thing on VH1. Averagely, I get about two EPG entries on this channel
in one week. Is there only arbitrary EPG on this channel for some programs?

Matthias