[vdr] Re: ALDI Remote Control MD6461 - which code to use?

Steffen Koch wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:20:57 +0200, Jens Groth wrote:

Any other suggestions for a code? It should not be a TV code, cause

this leads to interference with a Philips TV-set.
I use the code 087 for TV and VCR. All other codes are set to 000.
But I use an Irman (aka UIR).

I use the code 004 for SONY TV. Works fine with all buttons. I have a
homebrew receiver from the lircd homepage

cheers, Steffen

Hi Steffen,
Sounds fine :-) Can you post your lircd.conf file ?
Thanks
Helmut