[vdr] Re: AC3overDVB

Am Son, 2003-10-19 um 20.21 schrieb Christian Glass:
> > > (Receiver is a Pioneer VSX-C300)
> > I am looking for a good AC3 Hardware fpr a few day now,
> > this Receiver seems to be good for me, but can anybody
>
> I own an older Sony STR-DE 475.
> Can anyone determine whether this Receiver works with AC3overDVB / PCM
> / AC3 and how it must be connected to my Nexus DVB-card?

I use a optical SPDIF Toslink Converter (TOTX173).
It's is connected to the DVB-card onboard feature connector J2.
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/portal_vdrinfo.php?site=7&infonr=4&infoln=de

For more about AC3overDVB and bitstreamout see also:
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=1958

Andreas