[vdr] VDR 1.2.6 and unknown picture type?

Hi,

I want to update my VDR (1.2.1) to VDR 1.2.6 when Klaus releases the
final version. Following this mailing list and the history of VDR
1.2.6RC2 the unknown picture type problem is still only solved by using
the patch provided in this list.
So, is this problem gone (with latest drivers or some change in the VDR
code) or do we have to wait for a final solution to this problem in VDR
1.3.x? After the switching problem is gone with the latest drivers, I
would like to see a VDR system based on 1.2.6 which is really stable
;-). I know, this UPT problem did not occur on Klaus´ and some other´s
setups.

With kind regards

Jörg