[vdr] helix producer and dvb

Hi *,

it is a bit OT, I know. It was already asked last year, but there have
been no answers to this question. :(
May be something changed and there ist someone who knows a bit more now.

I wold like to use the helix (real) producer to create a live-stream for
low bandwith (DSL).
The only thing I get is an error message and an emty file.

Here is what I get:

Helix(TM) DNA Producer 9.2 Build number: 9.2.0.384
Warning: Ignoring enableTwoPass for live encoding
Info: Starting encode
Error: Could not set image size to 160x120 for color format I420 (15)
(VIDIOCMCAPTURE: buffer 0)
Warning: Capture Buffer is empty at 1668581739ms for last 61 times
Warning: Capture Buffer is empty at 1668583569ms for last 61 times
Warning: Capture Buffer is empty at 1668585399ms for last 61 times
Info: Stop encoder request received
Info: Stopping encode
Info: File /usr/local/src/producer/test.rm already exists. Archiving
existing file to /usr/local/src/producer/test_arch002.rm. Writing new
file to /usr/local/src/producer/test.rm.
Info:       Total |   Audio |  Video |  Avg |              Min  | Avg
|              Min  | Pre- |Audience Name
Info:        kbps |    kbps |   kbps |  FPS |              FPS  |  QI
|               QI  | roll |
Info: Total Bitrate = 0 kbps
Info: Encoding successful!
Done  Errors: 1 Warnings: 4

May be someone out there knows how it will work properly.

Thank you!
Christian