[vdr] Re: helix producer and dvb

Hello Christian Kramer,

this is no vdr topic, would you mind asking the helix formus, on how to use v4l cards, and then the dvb mailinglist if the dvb driver is causing you trouble ?

So keeping things on topic will help both, the helix stuff by providing info where it's supposed to come from, and vdr by keeping off topic stuff off the list.

Kind regards

Onno

Christian Kramer schrieb:

Hi *,

it is a bit OT, I know. It was already asked last year, but there have
been no answers to this question. :(
May be something changed and there ist someone who knows a bit more now.

I wold like to use the helix (real) producer to create a live-stream for
low bandwith (DSL).
The only thing I get is an error message and an emty file.

Here is what I get:

Helix(TM) DNA Producer 9.2 Build number: 9.2.0.384
Warning: Ignoring enableTwoPass for live encoding
Info: Starting encode
Error: Could not set image size to 160x120 for color format I420 (15)
(VIDIOCMCAPTURE: buffer 0)
Warning: Capture Buffer is empty at 1668581739ms for last 61 times
Warning: Capture Buffer is empty at 1668583569ms for last 61 times
Warning: Capture Buffer is empty at 1668585399ms for last 61 times
Info: Stop encoder request received
Info: Stopping encode
Info: File /usr/local/src/producer/test.rm already exists. Archiving
existing file to /usr/local/src/producer/test_arch002.rm. Writing new
file to /usr/local/src/producer/test.rm.
Info:       Total |   Audio |  Video |  Avg |              Min  | Avg
|              Min  | Pre- |Audience Name
Info:        kbps |    kbps |   kbps |  FPS |              FPS  |  QI
|               QI  | roll |
Info: Total Bitrate = 0 kbps
Info: Encoding successful!
Done  Errors: 1 Warnings: 4

May be someone out there knows how it will work properly.

Thank you!
Christian