[vdr] Re: helix producer and dvb

Hi Onno,

Am Mit, 2003-10-22 um 15.11 schrieb Onno:
> Hello Christian Kramer,
>
> this is no vdr topic, would you mind asking the helix formus, on how to use
> v4l cards, and then the dvb mailinglist if the dvb driver is causing you
> trouble ?

Like I wrote in my post, here already was a very old thread about the
same problem. I just wanted to know if this person has solved the
problem.
I have to start somewhere, so why not here?

> So keeping things on topic will help both, the helix stuff by providing info
> where it's supposed to come from, and vdr by keeping off topic stuff off the
> list.

Thank you for the hint, but I thought it might be a good idea to ask
somewehere where the problem already occured.
In this mailinglist are so many OT post that I really can't count them.

By the way, I'm using VDR and reading this ML for nearly 2 years. This
is a reason why I asked in this ML. Another one is, I want to use the
producer in combination with VDR, vdradmin and maybe wlan. You could say
as a very basic stream-client.

I have some hints for you too. You know to quote? Real and full name?
This link http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html might help
every mailinglist and newsgroup you use.

Sorry, I don't want to be rude but the Answer you wrote helps no one.

Bye,
Christian