[vdr] Vdradmin & autotimers running wild

Hi,

Has anyone seen anything like this before:

	http://www.infa.abo.fi/~chakie/media/vdradmin.jpg

VDRAdmin seems to have found "Simpsons" quite a few times through the
autotimer I use. According to the logs it has added one timer for the
Simpsons episode every time VDRAdmin has run (once each hour). Three other
shows also use autotimers and have similar massive amounts of timers, and
one for each has been added each hour. This has not happened before and it
seems to continue even though I restarted both VDR and VDRAdmin (four new
timers were immediately added as duplicates of old ones).

Anyone else seen this? This is with VDRAdmin 0.94 and VDR 1.2.5. Both have
worked very well until now. The EPG data looks to my eyes pretty ok, and
both VDR and VDRAdmin show it happily.

Best regards,
    Jan Ekholm

--
                        "Bingeley bingeley beep!"
               -- The Personal Disorganizer, Terry Pratchett in Feet of Clay