[vdr] Re: VDR version 1.2.6pre3 pre-release

Oliver Endriss worte:
> Yesterday I did some tests and found the following:
>
> ARD:
> The problem disappears If you enter an invalid PCR pid. For example,
> try setting ppid to the same value as the audio pid. You will loose
> lip-sync, but the stuttering sound is gone. I think that there is
> something wrong with either A/V delay or PCR on this transponder.
>
> MTV2 Pop Channel:
> Please verify that you have set PCR pid (ppid) to 8190
> (wrong in channels.conf shipped with vdr).

The main installation I use generates and modifies it channels.conf with the
AutoPID patch :-)
So I don´t believe that the MTV2 ppid is wrong but I am going to check this.
And to say this again as Klaus was able to reproduce the audio problem: I
only have one DVB card (Nexus) installed (and SuSE 8.2, latest drivers etc.).
Is there anybody out there having an one card system that does not have those
problems with MTV2?

With kind regards

Jörg