[vdr] Re: Vdradmin & autotimers running wild

Hi again,

Sorry for this little thread, but I have something seriously funny going
on with my system. VDRadmin seems to not get any times for programs right.
This is a snippet from the "Channels" listing within VDRAdmin:

http://www.infa.abo.fi/~chakie/media/dvb/vdradmin3.jpg

Two programs, starting at 10:10 and 10:35. So far so good. But running
AutoTimers on those two shows (have done that for half a year now), I get
this result:

http://www.infa.abo.fi/~chakie/media/dvb/vdradmin2.jpg

The times are well out in the woods. I've restarted VDRadmin and VDR, so
it should not be a "winter time" error. Each time the AutoTimers are run
one new timer (where the time is usually a few hours off) is created. I
now spend some time each day to try and nuke all the extra timers, but
as I update only once every 3 hours, there is only 7-8 wrong timers per
day, which isn't too much.

The channel where this happens is set to not use event id:s, but only use
date + time, a feature that was recently introduced into VDRAdmin. This
program is otherwise just so very excellent that I'd like to try to figure
out what goes wrong. Should I try to grab the Camel book and start diving
into the code?

--
'Educational' refers to the process, not the object. Although, come to think
of it, some of my teachers could easily have been replaced by a cheeseburger.