Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag
von Klaus Schmidinger
Gesendet: Montag, 27. Oktober 2003 19:08
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] Re: Jump to End of recording?

Martin Elsner wrote:

> Hi!
>
> While cutting my recordings I was wondering if there is a quick way to

> jump to the end of a recording or jump in steps of 10 minutes or so?
> To go through the whole movie with fast forward isnt that fast and
> spoils you if you havent seen the movie ;-)

VDR/MANUAL:

* Replay Control

  The following keys have the listed meaning in Replay mode:

  - Red     Jump to a specific location. Enter the time you want to jump
            and then press "Left" or "Right" to jump relative to the
current
            position, "Up" to jump to an absolute position, and "Down"
            jump and pause at an absolute position.

To jump to the end of the recording just do Red-9-9-Right (add another
'9' if the recording is longer than 99 minutes).

Klaus

as subject.