[vdr] vdradmin blocks remotecontrol?

Hello,

I feel I already read something about this but I cannot find where it
was. My vdradmin often blocks my remotecontrol :(
Sometimes an hour, I press keys, but nothing happens. Then after some
seconds my vdr runs through the buttons I pressed. Observing this
error I noticed this only happening when vdradmin refreshes his lists.

So there are 2 questions to me:
a) how to make the time-distance of vdradmins longer? i don't know why
it should update more than a few times a day, not sometimes an hour!
b) how can i bring vdradmin to not block my remote?

Has anyone of you an idea?

        Torsten