[vdr] no tv output on bootup..

Hello,

I'm having a problem with my vdr machine at the moment which when
switching on the pc, VDR starts up but no tv is displayed, the menus and
recordings are displayed as normal.  If I use the restart option which
recompiles the DVB drivers it then works as normal.

VDR starts from the inittab, which runs the normal runvdr script.

The DVB drivers are installed/compiled using the usual runvdr script on
booting up.

VDR version is 1.2.6, DVB drivers are from 2003-11-08 (from the VDR
site).  Although previous versions have the same problem.

I've seen this problem mentioned before on this list, but I'm unable to
find those messages :(

Thank you in advance,
Richard