[vdr] Re: Cutting VDR-Recordings

Carsten Bartels wrote:
Hi there,

I've spend the last 2 hours together with google, but I couldn't find anything usefull.
I'm looking for a solution to cut my vdr-recordings (quite a lot right now) without sitting in front of the tv with the remotecontrol for hours. I want to use avidemux or GOPchop but they can't handle PES streams. They can handle PS streams, but I could not find any tool to convert PES to PS without reencoding.
Any hints?

try PVAStrumento (windows, use native or with wine (it works)) or the mplex tools (these were in the driver source... i think you can find them on the homepage of the metzler bros.)

hope this helps..bye.

ps: if you´ve got a monitor attached to your vdr box, i would suggest using kvdr. with kvdr you can control vdr with keyboard keys...this is a lot faster and more comfortable..
you can also run vdr on a specific terminal and then use keyboard keys without kvdr..

(manuel hartl / it services)
(web - http://www.hartl-it.de)