[vdr] Re: Cutting VDR-Recordings

Hallo,

> Am Donnerstag, 1. Januar 2004 22:49 schrieb Carsten Bartels:
> >> Hi there,
> >>
> >> I've spend the last 2 hours together with google, but I couldn't find
> >> anything usefull.
>
> Search in the archiv of this ML for "AutoCutter". There is a thread that
> announces such a tool.
>
> >> I'm looking for a solution to cut my vdr-recordings (quite a lot right
> >now)
> >> without sitting in front of the tv with the remotecontrol for hours. I
> >want
> >> to use avidemux or GOPchop but they can't handle PES streams. They can
> >> handle PS streams, but I could not find any tool to convert PES to PS
> >> without reencoding.
> >> Any hints?

I am the author of this Script - I have been using it myself for several
months and (I think) it works very nice - saves me a lot of time :)

Take a look at the German thread here (latest download also in there) :
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=6256

Feature requests are taken :)

Gretings
Christian Jacobsen