[vdr] Fix for UPT error

Hi guys with UPT errors,

this UPT bug has been discussed several times, and a patch has been released
by Martin Holst for VDR-1.2.5 that solves this problem. The UPT error has
been introduced with VDR 1.1.28. You can find more information here:

Unfortunately, this patch from Martin Holst neither did find it´s way into
VDR 1.2.6 (or at least in a patch subdirectory), nor has the problem been
fixed in the drivers (Klaus says that the reason for the UPTs is driver
related).
In a later post, Martin said that he has less time and I also haven´t seen
him on the list lately when this problem has been discussed again. So, if
someone has a technical knowledge of what this patch does (as I don´t have
and I even don´t know the disadvantage when applying this patch), maybe he
can start a thread in the [linux-dvb] mailing list to get this problem
finally solved in the drivers as this is the only thing that makes the
stable release 1.2.6 unstable :-)

With kind regards

Jörg