[vdr] No teletext with AC3overDVB (transfer mode) - Feature request

Hi,

as I posted some days ago, I could not see teletext with my TV connected to
the DVBs (no videotext plugin!) on some channels. No I found out, that this
mainly happens on ZDF, SAT.1 and ProSieben, i.e. channels that transmit AC3.
In the AC3overDVB settings, I have set 'Force transfer mode (Live-AC3)' to
'yes' and this causes the DVBs to stop transmitting teletext to my TV set.
Even if I set 'Multichannel audio' to 'yes, on demand' instead of 'yes,
autoselect', VDR seems to be set in transfer mode on DD channels.

Is it possible to change the behaviour of this patch in this way, that it
only switches to transfer mode in the 'yes, on demand' mode after the user
has pressed the green 'language' button for starting AC3 playback and maybe
turns it off (e.g. by retuning the channel) when exiting the AC3 mode? This
way, I could get access to teletext on DD channels without going to the
plugin settings :-)

With kind regards

Jörg