[vdr] Re: Another problem with my 3-dvb-s/1-c setup

Hi,

I have the same freezing when another channel starts recording problem with my DVB-T cards. It doesn't ALWAYS happen but frequently enough to be very annoying.

The relevant cards in this are the two DVB-T Nova budget clones. The output device doesn't seem to be relevant as this occurred when I was using the DXR3 for output and still occurs with my DVB-S rev1.5 card as output.

Regards,
Michal