[vdr] Suggestions for tv output?

Hello All im located in Australia and im currently using a rebadged Techtronics DVB-T cards (without mpeg decoder chip) for Sydney Australia reception.I would like to use a dvb-T card with a mpeg decoder chip,but as far as im aware there isn't one that works with both UHF/VHF within 5/8mhz frequencies that Sydney Australia requires.
So for for 'tv-output' i've either gotta go mpeg decoder or tv-out card. Qualty is a big concern with me( the reason why I bought a plasma screen, and went digital) I'd like to know what people would recommend for best picture output, I'm talking on a widescreen 16:9 1'm tv here.

Dylan D.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index