[vdr] Empty Trash (Was: Re: Little feature request for 1.3.x)

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, Ari Huttunen (AH) wrote:

AH> - "Empty Trash" command to get VDR to actually delete the recordings that
AH>    I already told it to delete. Yes, I know there's a timer.

yes. some (hidden?) maintainance menu would be nice items to go there:
 - actually remove the deleted recordings ("Empty Trash")
 - start EPG scan NOW.
 - I think, I had more ideas for such a menu, can't recall them right now.

c ya
        Sergei
--
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de               /\\