[vdr] Re: Little feature request for 1.3.x

Am Montag, 5. Januar 2004 17:35 schrieb Ari Huttunen:
> - Automounting of VDR recordings on a DVD, so VDR can play them.
>    (I did a shell script for myself that I can invoke from the commands
>    menu, and which creates symbolic links for all directories in the DVD
>    in the /video directory, but it doesn't work for example if the
>    directories have spaces.. yet. I also tried to use the video0, video1,
> etc. for this purpose, but *that* feature seems useless.)

The MEDIA detection plugin provides such a functionality already. If you start
it on a media (cd, dvd, principally anything that's mountable from mount.sh)
containing 001 files (or a structure containing 001 files), it brings up a
VDR recordings menu on that media.

Greetings,
Sascha