[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.0

Am Montag, 5. Januar 2004 18:44 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> > However, this should rather result in an error than in a segfault :-) If
> > you'd like, I will do some more tests.
>
> Does it work with the patch I have posted?

Well like I thought, the last backtrace was suspicious. Don't ask me why,
because there was one version of that binary running fine at the same time.
But after re-compiling (again), things worked like they should. VDR gives
errors in the messages file (about not being able to tune, and about not
being able to listen to 2001).

Greetings,
Sascha