[vdr] Re: Roadmap

On 06/01/2004, at 7:33 AM, Lauri Tischler wrote:

Morfsta wrote:

I would really like to see a more organised approach to the future of VDR, its got such great potential.
I'm sure that Klaus has things organised, I believe that the current
programming method is called 'benevolent tyranny', works quite well :)
I always thought it was called benevolent dictatorship. You can't really have benevolent tyranny as it's an oxymoron. Or was that the joke? :P

Regards,
Michal

P.S. Besides (and I'm not suggesting this), it's always possible to branch of from the main VDR and start your own benevolent dictatorship :)