[vdr] Roadmap

Forgive me if this has already been released (I couldn't find any such
document on Klaus' website, and readme.developer in the distribution of
1.3.0 is pretty basic) or discussed, but is there a roadmap or some
organisation to feature requests and development for vdr 1.3.x -> 1.4.0?

What are we hoping to achieve with all of these new features and updates -
what will be the outcome? Perhaps it would be nice to have some of these
laid out prior to further development?

I would really like to see a more organised approach to the future of VDR,
its got such great potential.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

morfsta