[vdr] Re: Roadmap

Am Montag, 5. Januar 2004 20:29 schrieb Morfsta:
> Forgive me if this has already been released (I couldn't find any such
> document on Klaus' website, and readme.developer in the distribution of
> 1.3.0 is pretty basic) or discussed, but is there a roadmap or some
> organisation to feature requests and development for vdr 1.3.x -> 1.4.0?
>
> What are we hoping to achieve with all of these new features and updates -
> what will be the outcome? Perhaps it would be nice to have some of these
> laid out prior to further development?
>
> I would really like to see a more organised approach to the future of VDR,
> its got such great potential.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Cheers,
>
> morfsta

I think Klaus has some visions of his baby and some things there told allready
some weeks back. AFAIR:

- autopid
- pluginable OSD
- more things accessible by plugins
=> no patches anymore in an ideal world ;)

Steffen

PS: could you please open a new post instead hijacking an existing thread ?
The funny thing is that your post was directly hijacked again by someone else
and i have two threads under my message that are total unrelated to it.
Please people learn to use Email. I don't think I'm to picky ;)