[vdr] vdradmin behind Apache 2.x -- Access denied

Hi,

 after studying the INSTALL-File and a previous news-group-thread I've
configured my Apache 2.0.47 according to my understanding.
The 'standard' Apache web-site runs as expected; if I try to access
http://localhost/vdradmin I get an 'access forbidden' error 403.
Apache and vdradmin are running on the same machine. Access to vdradmin and
apache is possible locally and from remote as well.

The error Log is telling me:
[Mon Jan 05 21:50:21 2004] [warn] proxy: No protocol handler was valid for the
URL /vdradmin. If you are using a DSO version of mod_proxy, make sure the
proxy submodules are included in the configuration using LoadModule.

In my httpd.conf i've the following:
<VirtualHost *>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteRule ^/vdradmin/left.html http://localhost:8001/left.html [P,L]
    RewriteRule ^/vdradmin(.*) http://localhost:8001$1 [P,L]
</VirtualHost>

<Proxy *>
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all
</Proxy>
##### do I really need this?!?!? Seems to be a high security risk.

Optionally I added also this section (as I didn't understand in the INSTALL
file if this section needs to be added only in Apache 1.x installations)

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
    ProxyRequests Off
    ProxyPass /vdradmin/ http://localhost:8001/
</IfModule>

In the sysconfig/apache2:
APACHE_MODULES="access actions alias auth auth_dbm autoindex cgi dir env
expires include log_config mime negotiation setenvif ssl suexec userdir php4
proxy html_proxy rewrite"

Any guess?
Thanks for your help.
Charlie