[vdr] Re: vdradmin behind Apache 2.x -- Access denied

Hi,

>  after studying the INSTALL-File and a previous news-group-thread I've
> configured my Apache 2.0.47 according to my understanding.
> The 'standard' Apache web-site runs as expected; if I try to access
> http://localhost/vdradmin I get an 'access forbidden' error 403.
> Apache and vdradmin are running on the same machine. Access to vdradmin and
> apache is possible locally and from remote as well.

I run SuSE 9 with Apache 2.0.48 and I configured it by adding the following lines to
httpd.conf:

 <IfModule mod_proxy.c>
     ProxyRequests Off
     ProxyPass /vdradmin/ http://127.0.0.1:81/
 </IfModule>

This works for me (vdradmin listening on Port 81 on localhost).

Jan
---
  grell-netz.de - computer services
  http://www.grell-netz.de