[vdr] Feature Request : EPG Search

Hallo Klaus,

Would it be possible to include an EPG Search Feature in the new VDR 1.3.x ?

Gerhard Steiner has created a patch for VDR 1.2.6 which enables you to
search in the EPG Information. With the "0" key in EPG it displays all other
occurences of the same EPG Entry. This helps a lot to find another time to
record it. Also in the Timers menu you get other occurences with the "0"
key.

Last but not least it is possible to search for a text which is "written"
with the remote control (up/down or EasyInput) or comes from a text file.

That is very nice features :)

Unfortunatly I have not got the last Release (0.5.3) but I am sure that
someone can provide it :)

btw. it would also be nice if EasyInput was included in Vanilla VDR :)

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen