[vdr] Re: Getting channels

Lauri Tischler wrote:

> VDR will not tune to channel/transponder if the channel is
> encrypted and no CAM is available.
> How is it possible to get new FTA channels from this transponder
> in this case ?

The EPG scan will tune to any transponder and then find
all channels. I'm thinking about allowing a direct channel
switch even to such channels when selected directly from
the channel list or entered by channel number.

For the moment you could just set the Ca parameter to 0
and then tune to that channel. VDR will then find any
other channels and set back the Ca parameter to what
the stream says.

Klaus