[vdr] Re: vdr2dvd.log errors

M> HI !

M> Am 06.01.2004 um 12:36 schrieb Christian Kopmann:

>> I got the follwing errors in the vdr2dvd.log after starting
>> vdrconvert:
>>

M> [snip]

M> If you understand german i would recommend to check out this link :

M> http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=10068

M> i got the same Problems as you and got it solved , just try the link ...

M> Bye, Markus

Unluckily this solution didn't work for me. I installed the described
vdr2dvd.sh, moved the sub/background pictures to /video and i edited
the vdrconvert.env as 'Morone' describes.
The outcome was that the program startet but with a lot of errors in
the logfile.
Hasn't it someting to do with this "40"?
 gozer --background luximb/13 --foreground '#00000000' --text 40 Pippi
 Langstrumpf........

Christian