[vdr] Satellite Newbie...

In need of some guidance on setting up a VDR system for a Satellite
newbie.

Currently I have a FF DVB-S card and a Nova-T in 1 box, the DVB-S card
is not connected to a dish (aint got one yet!) and is currently only
used to connect to the tv!

I have two FF DVB-S cards and one Nova-T, I plan to have a server /
client system so was planning to have one DVB-S card in the client and
the other two cards in the server with streamdev on both connecting em
up,etc (not got a problem setting all this bit up!).

Q1. If only one DVB-S card is connected to the dish (say the server)
will the other DVB-S card on the client be able to display the channels
or do both cards need to be connected to the dish.

Q2. If I have only 1 lnb on the dish how would I connect both cards up
(there's only 1 connection on both cards).

Q3. With only 1 lnb and both DVB-S cards connected and recording on one
DVB-S card would the other DVB-S card able to receive all channels or
would it need a seperate lnb to do this.

Q4. On the Nova-T I can record one channel and view other channels on
the same frequency.  Can I do this with a FF DVB-S card?

Q5. Can one FF DVB-S card record more than one channel at the same time?

Hope you can help,

all the best,
Richard...