[vdr] PVR350: Quality of programms after switching

Hi,
i successfully installed PVR350 in connection with a Hauppauge DVB-C.
I managed to adjust the picture as if it comes directly from TV. But
now my problem: When i switch from one analog program to antoher one,
the good quality is blown away. I have a lot of disturbances on the
picture (artefacts), the sound is as well broken. Even if i wait a for
a longer time, nothing changes.
The only solution for this problem is a restart of the vdr (1.2.6;
analog-plugin is 0.9.24).
What am i doing wrong?

Thx, Christian