[vdr] 1.3.x feature wish: multiple SVDRP

Hello,

till 1.2.6 (1.3.0 not tested) it is possible to have simultaneously
LIRC, SVRDP and KBD, that's really nice ;-)

But for many good reasons, it would be really great to have multiple
SVDRP connection.

The "timer problem" is no more a reason not to have this due to LIRC,
SVRDP and KBD...

I control VDR using xawtv, which open a SVDRP connection that stay all
the time open (it's faster that way), but as the Swiss channel don't
have EPG, I have to use xmltv to fetch it from internet and xmltv2vdr
also use a SVRDP connection...

	Grégoire