[vdr] Re: STREAMDEV-0.3.0 stable?

* Sascha Volkenandt (lists@magoa.net) [040106 04:13]:

> Am Montag, 5. Januar 2004 23:26 schrieb Rene Bartsch:
> > can the streamdev-0.3.0-plugin considered stable meanwhile?
>
> Well, except for those ppl. who didn't _find_ the "Show Suspend LiveTV" setup
> entry and therefore got stuck in one channel, I didn't have any complaints
> yet :-)

I'm probably one of these people, but from the description of the feature it
seems to be that my problem is something else ;-)

Often, the client is only capable of viewing very few channels. Then, it is
nescessary to restart the server (vdr process only) in order to make all
channels available again for the client.

Once I've once seen a situation where _no_ channels at all have been
available to the client even though the server was still capable of viewing
channels.

I'm going to debug this if I've some more time.

Ciao,

Tobias

--
Tobias Haustein