[vdr] RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: About the OSD color table

Hi,

> AFAIK the firmware always reserves 16 colors for each window in case there
> is no 256 color window, starting at CLUT offset 0. As soon as there is a
> 256
> color window, that window defines the colors and all others "see" the
> respective color range from the CLUT. For instance, window 2 always
> has the colors from index (2 * 16) to (2 * 16 + 15).

Ok so if I understand everything well, I have to code my OSD palette
handling like this :

If (Window->Bpp() <= 16) {
  devicePaletteIndex = 16*Window->Handle()+windowPaletteIndex
} else if (Window->Bpp() == 256) {
  devicePaletteIndex = windowPaletteIndex
}

Thank you for all your help