[vdr] Re: CI for Fujitsu Siemens DVB-C card

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Marko Myllymäki wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If they do not have them anymore, you proparly may want to contact some
> local component store and ask if they could ask from their supplier. At
> least I have been able to find almost everything from my source
> www.procomponent.fi in Herttoniemi, Helsinki. Ask for Kylmänen, he will know
> where to look for them.

Now the questions remains, does those floppy-adapters work with Siemens
card? I know it's almost pointless to ask that information from local
resellers, they usually have no clue.

But thanks for pointer, I'll ask Kylmänen, looks like he has some
knowledge about DVB-stuff.

/Jussi