[vdr] Re: CI for Fujitsu Siemens DVB-C card

> Now the questions remains, does those floppy-adapters work with Siemens
> card? I know it's almost pointless to ask that information from local
> resellers, they usually have no clue.

i do have a complete siemens dvb-c (CI and analog module), what you are
looking for is this
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2779782595&category=12839

the small ist the analog module, the other the ci

problem with informations in online shops is that the siemens's dvb-s is
the same as the tt/hauppauge, so the ci´s for tt/hauppauge (older pci
slot and 3.5") will work with it, BUT the siemens dvb-c is completle
different from the tt/hauppauge dvb-c, so the siemens dvb-c needs a
special one (as shown on the picture)