[vdr] Re: CI for Fujitsu Siemens DVB-C card

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Lars Bläser wrote:

> problem with informations in online shops is that the siemens's dvb-s is
> the same as the tt/hauppauge, so the ci´s for tt/hauppauge (older pci
> slot and 3.5") will work with it, BUT the siemens dvb-c is completle
> different from the tt/hauppauge dvb-c, so the siemens dvb-c needs a
> special one (as shown on the picture)

Ok, and thanks for the clarification, now I know that I'll have to hunt
Siemens specific CI. And you were right, I was confused with the different
information those online shops gave.

Only option seems to be that I'll try if someone in ebay.de is willing to
send the card to Finland.

/Jussi