[vdr] Re: Implementing new device, but video is choppy

I have no idea what I am talking about but have you checked that the problem is not buffer related? ie is the hardware decoder being constantly fed or could the choppiness be caused by the fact that there is not a continuous stream of data being sent for decoding?

Regards,
Michal