[vdr] VDR on Nokia DBOX2 works with OSD, but no picture

Hi,

I want to use the vdr on my Nokia Dbox2 with 2 Intelflash.
Alexander Olk has made a patch and plugin for vdr to compile it for the
dbox achitecture. See this link for his posting:

I can start vdr and the OSD is show on the tv screen. The IR remote
controll does its work and I can navigate through the menus.
The diseqc switch clicks when I change the channels, so this seems to
work, too.

But the tv screen stays black but vdr doesn't produce any error message.
Does anybody know what could be wrong here ?

I used the tuxbox-cvs from yesterday

--
Gruß

  Dieter