[vdr] Re: merge vdr files.

Le 01/16/2004 11:32 AM, Ulrich Petri a joliment écrit :
tarass@club-internet.fr wrote:

I tried another time (cat without any option), and it worked ???
There is no miracles !!

I tried on a non merged vdr file and it worked.

Know I carefully merged 2 vdr files, and it doesn't work.
It is still a problem.

Plese post the output of:

cat --version
cat (GNU textutils) 2.0
Written by Torbjorn Granlund and Richard M. Stallman.

file `which cat`
which cat: can't stat `which cat' (No such file or directory).

alias | grep "cat"
nothing

This has been discussed more than once here on the list, but Klaus has made
it clear that he doesn't want the files to get bigger than 2GB.
Ok.
But is there a way to desobei ? ;-))

Nicolas.

--