[vdr] Questions about transfert mode [Was]-> ( Implementing new device, but video is choppy)

Hi,

As Holger told me before, I had a look at the SCR / PCR / PTS / DTS.
I wasn't able to notice any difference between LiveTV decoding and Replay
decoding.
It seems that my hardware decoder handles properly the SCR/PTS/DTS (nothing
about PCR in my logs ...)

So I come back to my first idea (transfer / record)

I had a look at the files : remux.[hc], dvbplayer.[hc], recorder.[hc] and
transfer.[hc]

If I understand everything, VDR 1?2?6 works like this

Live TV :
Transfer_get(Data) -> remux(Data) -> Transfer_send(Data) -> PlayVideo(Data)

Replay of a recording :
Recorder_get(Data) -> remux(Data) -> Recorder_write(Data)
Dvbplayer_read(Data) -> Dvbplayer_split(Data,Frame) -> PlayVideo(Frame)

If this is right, the difference between the transfer mode and the replay
mode is the data sent to the decoder. Why such a difference ?

Do you think that I need to write a piece of code to extract the data frame
by frame ?

Thank you