[vdr] What's the best (easiest) way to make a DVD out of some recordings?

Title: Message
I need to offload some recordings to make space and since some I would like to keep, I thought of producing a regularly playable DVD (i.e. one that plays in conventional home players).

Things have (obviously, hopefully) moved on from the ds.jar days - what is the recommended solution? I don't need fancy menus, just the ability to select a recording to play.

Thanks !

---
John

Home | Main Index | Thread Index