[vdr] Re: [linux-dvb] OT: Diseqc Spec

Holger Waechtler wrote:
Lauri Tischler wrote:

I've been trying to find specification for Diseqc 1.2,
other then the one at www.eutelsat.com called 'position_app_note_v1.pdf'
The initial spec from Feb. 1998.
I have not been able to find anything newer.
Specially I'm tring to find the spec for command 'Goto X',
the original spec just says
---
3.10. Goto Angular Position (degrees)
Command byte '6E' is not yet fully defined....
---
Any pointers to working spec ?

http://www.eutelsat.com/satellites/4_5_5.html

"Bus Specification" and "Update and Recommandations for Implementation" are the pdf's you are looking for, the other ones might be interesting too.
Nope, they have even less information about command 'Goto X' then
Positioner Application Note' document.
Actually they have no information at all about bits and nibbles of
'Goto X' command.
--
lwgt@iki.fi
60.2N 24.7E