[vdr] Crash with vdr-1.2.6 and kernel-2.6.1 when jumping in replay mode

Hi everyone,

this week I finally moved to Debian/testing with kernel 2.6.1. After
some glitches everything worked fine with vdr. It compiles, starts and
records fine. But whenever I press the Green button a couple of times (I
usually hold it down for a while to move forward really fast) in replay
mode vdr just crashes with "Speicherzugriffsfehler".
Everything is compiled with gcc-3.3.2. The drivers are dvb-kernel
current CVS. Is this a debian specific problem (headers in
/usr/include/(linux|asm) have been modified to point to linux-2.4.24 as
vdr would not compile with current 2.6 headers)?
Oh I worked this down to plain vdr without any patches.
Any help is greatly apprecicated.

Jan