[vdr] Re: What's the best (easiest) way to make a DVD out of some recordings?

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 02:32:48PM +0100, Steffen Barszus wrote:

> Can it now deal with more then one audio (2lang +ac3 or the like) like ds_X
> can ? Further ds_X and vdrsync have lower ovrhead on dependencies.

Yes it can ;-)
And it's a lot easyer to install wine than perl for vdrsync or java for
X08 then from my point of view your last sentence is false ;-)

What I would like to have is a vdrsync that could read the ,arks.vdr...

	Grégoire